Sunday, December 03, 2006



I lifted the image to the right from David Bishop's blog. An ex-editor of mine. There's quite a few out there that fit that description. David now occupies the elevated position of writer and has built up some notable credits over the past few years. Quite an austere blog photo you have there, Dave.

Anyhoo this is the cover by Doug Klauba for the Phantom prose anthology book (that's proper writing to you and me) to be published by Moonstone scheduled May 2007. David Bishop and myself have short stories appearing. Last time I think we both shared credits on a publication was a Judge Dredd story written by me, edited by him, and drawn by Jim Murray. Not that anyone was credited for the story at the time...

http://viciousimagery.blogspot.com/2006/11/in-esteemed-company-with-ghost-who.html

No comments: